Leadership Mosaic: Danny’s Newest Book is Just Out!
It consists of thirty articles the author has published from January 2013 through June 2015. They include topics on leadership, coaching, the Enneagram personality types, and topics that impact our leadership behaviors, staying in harmony, how we can manage change and stay calm in a stressful situation, and maintaining our courage, to name a few topics. It is truly a mosaic of different topics that include information on how to be more aware of our leadership style and practices. It helps us discover how leaders confront challenges, make decisions, and develop the courage to stand alone. Articles about development of high performing teams and why team productivity and positivity are important to an organization.
A Taste of Leadership: Danny’s First Book
You will benefit from a taste of fundamental practices of leadership, and becoming an effective leader. Especially valuable to new, aspiring, and individuals who want to enhance their leadership skills.
Taste a flavor of ideas, experiences, readings, and observations on leadership, coaching, and life, with valuable thoughts, insights, ideas, and some tools on leadership that can be useful in improving employees, organizations, and ourselves.
- Ubuntu, Ubuntu, Ubuntu! A Cinco de Mayo Message
- Meet Your Gremlin
- Seeing with Your Heart
- Learning is More Important
- To Cherish Our Desire with Anticipation is Hope
- Are You Communicating or Just Talking?
- The Six Suitcases You Carry in Life
- Is it Conflict or Constructive Discontent?
- Think Small, Be Small, Think Big, Be Confident
- If You Lead Them They Will Follow
- How do You Deal with Ambiguity?
- Effective Communication Reduces Workplace Stress
- Thrive or Die on Your Company’s Culture
- What is the Focus of Your Daily Routine?
- What Will People Say About You When You Leave the Room?
- What is the Culture of Your Organization?
- Can Emotional Intelligence Make Us Smarter Than Intellect Alone?
- Does Being in a Position of Leadership Make You a Leader?
- What is the Greatest Gift You Can Give Yourself?
- Authentic Leader
Join the many individuals who have benefited from its contents and who appreciate what it has to offer.
It makes a great gift for family members, friends, employees, or someone who aspires to improve their leadership skills.